söndag, december 18, 2011

Summer through my phone part 2.

Semestern tog slut. Jag for tillbaks till Stockholm. Det hände massor på en och samma gång. Flyttade in hos min kompis och hennes kille. Drack en hel del vin, gick ner nästan 10 kg och hade inte någon lust med särskilt mycket. Därav min långa bloggpaus. Jag var inte helt tipp topp./My vacation ended and i was back in Stockholm. So many things happend at once. I've moved in with a friend of mine and her boyfriend. Lost almost 10 kg, drank a bit too much wine. And i really didn't have the energy too do anything but work.


I had trouble sleeping.
Första natten i mitt nya hem./First night at my new home.



My roomies are the best. Funny & well, awesome. Once she bought a lot of keys.
Fick hemmagjord crème brûlée.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin