söndag, juli 12, 2009

In my room.

I det lilla rum som är mitt när jag är hemma i Pajala har jag lagt upp fina bilder ovanför spegeln. Lauren Bacall har hängt med i snart 10 år tror jag. Bilder på Marilyn Monroe med pin curls i (har dom någonstans på datorn, ska leta upp och lägga upp här inom kort)/In my little room home in Pajala i have pics of beautiful women above the mirror. I think Lauren Bacall have been there for almost 10 years soon. Love the ones where Marilyn Monroe gets her pin curls taken out.

3 kommentarer:

MissRedLips sa...

they all look great! i would have to say marilyn getting her pin curls out is my favorite as well!

Aliliisa sa...

you have lovely hair! i never manage to make any decent hair-do to my hair:D

B-b-b-etty sa...

MissRedLips: i can't find it anywhere on my computer so i can't post them here. sadly...

Aliliisa: just practise and practise. i was really bad at first but it takes time

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin