måndag, juni 08, 2009

I hate mondays, oh so true.

Har äntligen sett "Slumdog Millionaire" och den var underbar, hemsk men bra. Dagen började bra, mina pincurls blev bra. Sen cyklade jag iväg till jobbet, mitt i en backe fick jag punktering! Var tvungen att gå snabbt som fan för att inte bli sen. Som bonus hade jag näsblod...

I've finally seen "Slumdog Millionaire" and i loved it! The day started out good, my pincurls come out great, then i got a nosebleed and when i was halfway to work my bike got a flat tire! FRAKK is the word!

2 kommentarer:

MissRedLips sa...

great pincurls may just win out over nosebleed and flat tire. nothing makes my day more than a good hair day!! :-)

B-b-b-etty sa...

MissRedLips: actually today was an even greater good hair day, i re-seted before i went to bed

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin